Be a vital part of our team, shaping a digital impact – we’re seeking a skilled WordPress and
Shopify Developer to amplify creativity and spearhead innovation in our online presence.
Start your dream career now. Join our team of professionals.
We are actively seeking a skilled Developer experienced in both WordPress and Shopify to join our dynamic team. As a developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the e-commerce platform, ensuring that it runs smoothly and efficiently. You will work closely with our designers, project managers, and other developers to ensure that our platform is always up-to-date, user-friendly, and attractive.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages
- Aggressively track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Well-versed in connecting with clients using Upwork, LinkedIn, Email, and various other mediums.
- Well knowledge in requirement gathering, scope development to proposal documentation.
- Worked closely with the development team to discuss new ideas and internal portfolio development.
- Collaborated closely with the company founders to explore new growth opportunities and provide regular updates on sales activities.
- Good experience in handling LinkedIn company page, Instagram Activities, YouTube Portfolio, and Company website.
- Good Skills on LinkedIn and other sources to fetch data of customers
- Taking Follow up with Clients Daily, Weekly, and Monthly, and maintain all the data in report.
- Bachelor’s degree 2+ years in Advertising / IT sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- CRM experience is preffered
- Develop, customize, and maintain Shopify & WordPress websites, themes, and plugins.
- Collaborate with designers to create attractive and functional web pages.
- Work with project managers to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with the platform.
- Optimize website performance and user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Shopify and e-commerce technology.
- Communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Shopify websites and apps or WordPress websites.
- Familiarity with Shopify Plus, Shopify API, and Shopify App Development.
- Experience with front-end development frameworks such as React or Angular.
- Knowledge of web development best practices, including performance optimization and SEO.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.