Join us in creating a visual impact – we’re searching for a skilled Graphic Designer to bring
creativity to the forefront
Start your dream career now. Join our team of professionals.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages
- Aggressively track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Well-versed in connecting with clients using Upwork, LinkedIn, Email, and various other mediums.
- Well knowledge in requirement gathering, scope development to proposal documentation.
- Worked closely with the development team to discuss new ideas and internal portfolio development.
- Collaborated closely with the company founders to explore new growth opportunities and provide regular updates on sales activities.
- Good experience in handling LinkedIn company page, Instagram Activities, YouTube Portfolio, and Company website.
- Good Skills on LinkedIn and other sources to fetch data of customers
- Taking Follow up with Clients Daily, Weekly, and Monthly, and maintain all the data in report.
- Bachelor’s degree 2+ years in Advertising / IT sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- CRM experience is preffered
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work